Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The door is barricaded


Oh My God. I just had a freak out on the phone. I tried to get some Life Insurance. I guess after my Nan died I felt a bit insecure about me and the girls. So I took out this 10 quid a month policy for life cover. Well all was going well and I had a letter to say they'd accepted me. Then I get a call from some woman who worked for a private health company saying she wanted to come to my house to do a medical on me. I freaked. I was immediately insecure, unsafe. No way I couldn't let some stranger come here. Examine me? OMG no. I'm afraid I think I sounded slightly crazy on the phone. I was taken by surprise. Then I phoned the insurance company and told them to stuff their policy. I wasn't interested. They must have thought I was well freaky.Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know how I am Trin. If someone were to tell me that I needed to have a check up in my home I would freak out too. I don't let hardly anyone in my home. This is my safety zone, my nest, my hiding place. I don't think I would have it happen either.