Sunday, March 27, 2005

Blah

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usOMG and it's Easter Sunday.
The most religious day in the calendar. The shops are closed and we should all be praying for forgiveness.
I cooked today for Abby. Just some pasta stuff and meat. She sat eating it with a 'WTF is this?' look on her face. I give up. I'm not cooking again on a weekend. I thought it was quite nice tbh. I posted this picture to make myself laugh as I'm feeling a bit down. Ignore me guys. It will pass.
I took my tablets last night and found out I'd run out of 150mg's but had two strips of 75's (I'm meant to take one of each so it should be equal) so wtf I've been doing all week God knows. I'm better off at work. I can focus there and just play the game. Maybe I should move into the overnight room permanently.

No comments: