Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Easy Rider


Well the first day with my new car. Am I happy? Hmmmm the car is lovely. Comfortable and impressive and all new. But It's so hard to drive. I was always a bit of a clutch driver before but with this car you need to get your foot right off the clutch pedal after a gear change or the engine races like crazy. I guess I'll get used to it. I do suddenly remember why I never wanted an automatic in the first place though. I always loved the gear stick. Rubbing my palms over the end and holding the shaft lovingly in my clasped hand. The thrill of the ride. Music pumping in the background.... Sigh

Oh except the radio tape thing is so complex. No manual to read and no words on the thing to explain. A button marked satellite control?? A clarion but prob about 6 years old. Why don't they make these things more user friendly. Ah well least the Gear Stick keeps me entertained ;P Posted by Hello

No comments: