Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday and I'm legal

Hey I taxed the car...but WTF? I didn't realise the car was a 1595 which is 45 cc's over the cut off point and the car tax was £170 quid....bloody rip off. I don't understand these cc things anyways. Do they go faster or something?
Abby's been home from school with something snuffly and rashy. Germs...yeuk. She's been designing a new web page all day. She's bored with blogger. The MSN Spaces version is really easy and simple although takes ages to load. Bit too simple for me though, I need HMTL and such like.
So I had a visit to the smelly Post Office, still has a stale smell of sweat at the door. Since the welsh asian guy was sacked we've had a succession of counter workers. The one today didn't have a clue and the queue behind me was massive. I felt really embarrased.
I had a trip to the chemist to buy something for Abby that she's just yelled at me not to blog....OK ABBY!
And I'm feeling really happy and high today. Warning warning....a false high may be coming. Approach with caution (God I need sex)

No comments: