Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Wednesday's mean shopping and dentists.


I think Red Toaster needs this sign outside her house....mind she already has a few crazy signs to keep the natives guessing.

I have to go into town this morning to see this damn dental surgeon about my apicectomy....not episiotomy as I mistakenly told one of the Docs in work and caused an uproar! Town=Shopping=Money=Danger=OMG orgasmic bliss.....shall I or shall I not visit Ann Summers? How to avoid Boots Make Up counters? And shoes shops? Oh the total bliss of the shoe shops. You know a Girl can NEVER have enough shoes or handbags. Abby wants a pair of Buffalo Trainers.... that's my girl. Pick the most expensive ones. I had a very awkward moment last night when both girls said they didn't want to see their dad over Easter... Danz wanted me to lie and say we were busy but I refused. Up to them what they do but I won't lie. He says they won't get an Easter Egg then. Hmph As if that would worry them. Abby's on a diet, she wants to be thin and beautiful..maybe if she walked to school more it'll help. Right well off to town then work. Have a good day anyone out there. Posted by Hello

No comments: