Monday, August 30, 2004

Where's Bond?

It's bank holiday Monday. I can cope with the lack of sun but where's James Bond? I just sat through the soaps with Danz. Eastenders was as miserable as sin. Hasn't Den aged? and wow he looks so bad. Usually I find men look more attractive as they age. Must be all the late nights online? Real Londoners are so much more colourful and fun.
Coronation Street was weird. Karen was going mad. And I detest that Cilla character. She makes me reach for the off button. Real Manchester's can hold their drink so much better!
Danz just asked me if she was 12 what her birthday would be. She's online in some chat place. 1992 I told her, then thought....hmmmm did she ought to be there? I guess she'll get found out by her spelling though. She's got her fathers academic brain not mine I fear (slightly bitchy moment there)
I'm looking forward to September because my mate Clarrie's coming to stay, (better chuck out all the fattening stuff) She's a veggie so I need a recipe for dinner. Easy one too as my cooking isn't fabulous. I do other things so much better ;-)
Better get the wine in too. And the gin, and the Vodka, and the beer.
Got to go see HellBoy this week. Seeing the director is my new best friend
xxx

4 comments:

clarrie said...

eeeew gin ick ick ick
/me no likey gin

Jude said...

clazza only drinks lambrini heh

clarrie said...

oi!
tho I am partial to spot of proper organic lambrusco mmm

Trinity said...

I better get the meths in