Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Where the feck is every bastard with a car going today? 2pm I'm trying to get out of Bristol to head towards Weston to dump child number two. And the traffic is at a standstill. Far worse than morning rush hour. And everywhere you look there's mums in cars with brats and old Gits with iron grey hair doing 10 miles an hour. Where are these people going? Then there's the boy racer truckers who think they own the road and travel fast down the wrong lane and believe some sappy bastard will let them in and jump the Queue, well hahaha you met your match...I knew your game and I wasn't playing. I kept right up the car in front bumper and maneuvered my road position so it cut him off and he had to stop. Gave Abby a few grey hairs but no-one gets the better of Trinity behind the wheel. NO-ONE!
Now I'm home and packing. I'm taking teens from hell to London for the weekend. Staying in posh central hotel. Got the Ferris wheel booked for Friday and a Yacht up the Thames.
God Help London
xxx

No comments: