Sunday, August 01, 2004

Sunday Soul

Its been very hot today, unbearably hot. A friend was meant to be visiting this afternoon but he text. I don't blame him. Bloody driving in this heat is not funny. I slept most of the day and got dressed in the afternoon. Abby thought this very cool. Girls in night clothes all day.
Then we had MacDonalds for dinner. I found another dead as a board mouse by the back door. Covered in vile flies. The patio seemed to smell a bit. I decided to sort out the garden. It took a lot of effort as I was reluctant to do it...But I finally cut back those wild flowers that were trailing all over the other plants. There were plants underneath all dead and rotting, where they couldn't get to the sun. Then I swept the patio and disinfected and washed it. Looks better now.
Then in a mad fit I cleaned the bathroom thoroughly. I'm a bit of a night time cleaner...I like to do stuff when its cooler. Makes me tired for bed. I got some Jif Mousse and enjoyed spraying it everywhere. The kids hate it. Here goes crazy mum can't she do that in the morning!
We have Danika here. She wants to sleep in the garden but given the mouse situation I think there's more chance of hell freezing over than Abby doing that.
She was thrilled at the Number One slot today and we saw the Busted videos which I had to be silent during. Bloody cheek. The album chart is pretty good at present and I have 11 of the top 40 already.
I ordered 'Quiet is the new loud' this weekend by 'Kings of Convenience' I got tickets to see them in the Queen Elizabeth Hall on October 6th. Should be very good. I also bought it for my mate whose music taste I am slowly educating...Not away from his usual because his taste is acceptable...But broadening out to explore the new and different.
I'm watching BB. I like the round up show they do everyday. Jason drank all those fish gut shots...yeuk! He's been nicer since the other Jungle Prats went. He hates Nadia but she's really not my type of person either. Far too self centred. Plus her nicotine addiction is quite disgusting. I actually don't think I could date a guy who smokes heavily. Tim used to smoke and I was so infatuated I accepted BUT now no way. I chat to one guy on the phone whose voice is so husky and his chest sounds wheezy if he talks for long. I think he's in for a very bad health scare. Throat cancer, lung cancer, bronchiectisis tsk. I have said, but smokers think they are invincible.
Me and Abby are going to join a gym I think. I need to do gentle exercise and build it up. I want to be fitter, I've always been big but actually fairly fit. I'm shocked how tired I'm getting. Mind if I could ditch the bloody inpatient dose anti-depressants it would help no doubt. And maybe an acceptable blood Iron level.
Hey BB are looking at the full moon last night. It was gorgeous though. I'm so glad I saw it. I want to go to Stonehenge at night and sit and hug my friend and watch the stars and the moon in the sky. D'you think I am a little romantic? Maybe its not all sex! Oh ok and then shag under the moonlight. That's more like me LOL.
xxx

No comments: