Friday, August 20, 2004

Bonjour

Sod the XBox my girls have found a better form of entertainment. Far bigger than Eastenders or Hollyoakes. Its called listening to next doors arguments. Oh a real blazer last night. So many colourful words that they are learning, so many new forms of problems. What to do if your man spends all the weeks money on drugs? How to cope when your man is shagging your best mates on the lounge floor, getting pissed together and arguing for the hell of it. Then how to make up noisily and orgasmically.
Abs is repeatedly put off of marriage by various things. Our semi-quiet little life permeated occasionally by a mad mother rant or a hormonal teen (or a spider in Danz room) seems so peaceful.
I'm off sick...Vomited all night with a HUGE headache. I'm taking iron for the anaemia and I'm sure it's upset me. My manager was so lovely to me when I phoned in sick. Bless. They are good to me you know.
So I'm having a quiet day though TBH I should be having windows wide open and Queen blaring out to keep those scabby sods next door awake as they did to us. God I'm getting intolerant.
Abby wants her belly button pierced this weekend....hmmm Abby does not do pain well so this makes me laugh. But I won't stand in the way of fashion. Should be game for a laugh anyway. Better get the smelling salts off me granny though. Haaahahah (evul)
xxx

No comments: