Friday, August 20, 2004

Misery

FFS What is wrong with August? I took the girls out to dinner. All three of us together, something we rarely do. A time to sit around a table with a nice meal and talk. But no Abs was as miserable as sin. Danz just ate and didn't speak (good girl really) no-one asked me anything or volunteered any convo. I tried to take a quick pic of Abby and she went mad. The food was ok but no-one ate much and we had one spoonful of desert and left. Now they are back in their own rooms and I'm sat alone. With only you for company...And you ain't saying much either.
You know what I'd like now. To sit on the sofa and have a hug from someone. And discuss movies. I'd really like to dissect down Kill Bill 2 or The Village. Or talk about music. When I put the headphones on and listen a hundred questions and comments run round my head. Oh to be able to voice them to someone who'd actually be interested.
I think the weather's pissing me off. This is AUGUST. Summertime. Its black and wet. It went awful dark at the restaurant at 6pm. It honestly felt like November time. I wanted to run home, light the fire and curl up. This is not good. God I've even bought Christmas presents already and that is a total unheard of. I shop last minute every year.
I ordered some posters online and they came today. I put them up and they look great. I have a really pretty Tower of London one and a Space Shuttle launch.
The house is really beginning to look like home. My home with my touches to it.
Actually I feel better now. Thanks for listening. You're lovely. Glass of red wine?
xxx

No comments: