Monday, August 09, 2004

One gold star for Steve


Quite Correct It was indeed Sweet with 'Love is like Oxygen' True Glam Rock at its glammest. Makes Justin Hawkins look like Daniel Bedingfeck. Ok another one for you but I expect you'll get this is seconds....Hmmm gonna have to get more sneaky to outsmart you.

There's nothing left
All is gone and run away
Maybe you'll tarry for a while
It's just a test
A game for us to play
Win or lose, it's hard to smile
Resist, resist
It's from yourself you'll have to hide
There ain't no more
You've taken everything
From my belief in Mother Earth
Can you ignore my faith in everything? '
Cos I know what faith is
And what it's worth
Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Make me smile (Come up and see me)

Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel, 1974 (as I don't have it, and I have most of the chart for 1971-1973)