Monday, August 23, 2004

Dogging Up the Lions

I love Longleat . Its beautiful stately home and grounds and all the animals. It's always a treat to go there especially on a good sunny day. I love the gorilla on the island with the satellite TV to himself (wonder if he watched the crap English Olympic efforts) but going to Longleat for the scenery has taken a new meaning.
Longleat has become a popular place for Dogging. People having sex in cars whilst others watch (Stan Collymore's fav sport). I see the place in a whole new light. And shall be visiting very soon ;-)

3 comments:

Spaceminx said...

Tut, in my day we went for the Dr Who exhibition. My how times have changed. Interesting new uses for the Cyberman costumes though...

Trinity said...

I love that Doctor Who Exhibit. Facing my fears always helps the nightmares.
Wanna come Dogging?

Spaceminx said...

Just let me grab my binoculars...