Sunday, August 29, 2004

First we have to get there!


The train was jam packed full of Reading Festival makers. All with tons of luggage, pack bags, kettles hanging, stoves and tents. A happy lot though all couldn't wait to get there (in the mud!) This guy sat opposite me, next to Danika. He's called Liam and he's in a band called Fat men can jump He shared his Chocolate Eclairs with me and we talked music and stuff. He'd left his mobile phone on the previous train but was so chilled he didn't care. We met some more guys from a band called Abcess who were lush too. The train went right past the Reading site. I could see the main stage and all three of us wanted to get out and go with Liam. (I think the girls had their own agenda there tbh!) Shame the damn weather was so shit. I went to Reading two years ago and saw the Stripes, strokes, weezer and Feeder etc. It was one of the best days of my life! Posted by Hello

No comments: