Thursday, August 12, 2004

Toilet Lid Monster

Why me? I'm not having a great day at all. But wouldn't you think fitting a toilet seat would be simple? nooo I just spend 1/2 hour crying on the bathroom floor because I couldn't get it to work and I have simply no-one to ask help. I used to have people but why am I so alone today? Abby says I don't need anyone but her and Danz and Danika. But they don't know how to fit a toilet seat. In the end I worked out a fitting piece was missing though I was sure it was all there when I started but after buckets of tears and getting in a state I couldn't even see clearly. So I refitted the old seat....which damn me fits ok now and looks good. And back to Argos it goes tomorrow.
The girls have told me to eat ice-cream as thats comfort food. I bought 3 litres of cornish vanilla yesterday evening...tonight its HALF gone. Plus a huge can of spray cream. I think the girls must have needed much comfort last night! unbelievable.

No comments: