Monday, August 09, 2004

Nite Skool

Me and My mate Steve reckon I should get out more and see the world so I decided to do a night class somewhere. I got this glossy brochure from the local housing centre (tasty place) and I'm flicking through to see what jumps out and grabs me by the chest hair.
What do you reckon. Help me out here.
  • 'negotiation skills'. Presumably incase I'm ever in a hostage situation?
  • 'the sacred trees of britain'. Which ones to climb if they try to fell them for another motorway?
  • 'Dowsing-An introduction'. How to wash? hmm
  • 'Walks with a difference'. With thanks to Turners Coaches.
  • 'Ornithology'. Me reckons a man meeter course. Except they may all actually LIKE birds....the feathered kind.
  • 'Drawing and painting with spontaneity'. I always draw spontanious crap
  • 'Computers made easy'. One for you there Steve I reckon. Your always breaking yours hahahahahhaaa
  • 'Design a Christmas Card'. WTF is wrong with buying them at woolworths?
  • 'Plumbing for beginners'. Another one for Steve of "toilet" fame. You reckon I'd meet normal men there?
  • 'Wine appreciation'. Now we are talking!!
  • 'Chinese cookery'. Shit....this course is lead by Peter's (yes him) ex wife and there's a picture of her. He told me she was a lecturer. Hell
  • 'Communicate through pottery'. Speechless
  • 'Microwave meals made easy'. Explain how they are difficult?
  • 'Pruning-All you need to know'. A tour of the ladygarden
  • 'Massage-bring a partner'. Oh no fair.

Ok choose me one!


2 comments:

Stephen said...

Actually, "Negotiation Skills" may be good - it could come in handy when dealing with all the tossers in your life, and also I suspect there would be some interesting interaction in the class.

"Plumbing for Beg9inning" - I'm all for practical girls, but a DiY beginners might be better. Still, plumbing is always woth knowing... by the same token, "Computers Made Easy" might be OK (but it might be a bit beneath you...)

"Wine Appreciation" - hmmm, get pissed every week... but could be the best bet for interesting people...

Dowsing is interesting, either you can do it or you can't - I've done it with Venture Scouts and got some really spooky results. However, not sure it's a whole course...

Oh, and what's all this about 'meeting a nice man'? The point of this was to meet people generally, I thought...

Spaceminx said...

Sacred Trees sounds lovely but then I like trees.

The Plumbing course sounds handy - you might not meet a suitable bloke but at least you can tinker with your own u-bend with gay abandon.

But on the whole I think I'd go for the wine appreciation. Woo hoo! Free wine!