Sunday, August 08, 2004


Trin's weekend! Sunny Saturday but a horrible rainy Sunday. Saturday we had THE BBQ. Abby's mates all came, cooked the food (solid black burnt food! But adds to the flavour. I made a semi alcoholic punch with loads of fruit and ice. Yummy and a few beers for the boys. Wasn't sure about the beer.....I don't worry about Abby and Alcohol but I don't know about other mums. But hey it was all ok. They didn't all drink, some of them said my mum would kill me. Respect to them.
An interesting selection of music...All theirs. David Bowie, Iron Maiden, Guns and Roses, The Rasmus, Steps, Good Charlotte, The Calling. TBH not what I'd expect but ace anyways. An obsession with the internet. Fighting over the Laptop. I think they had fun. No-one fell over drunk or puked anyways....
Today I was meant to go to church but I'm not well. I have a bit of a temperature tonight and I'm crashingly tired. Also maybe a little irritated so if I've upset you sorry! My Ex brought my youngest home very early and very upset. His GF was horrid to her. She's only little. She should have fun with her dad not be subjected to that. I was mad but not as mad as Abby who for all her moaning that she finds her sister annoying would kill anyone who hurt her. Very protective of her really which I find totally cool.
I got Danz's little mate to stay tonight and all of us went to the cinema to see 'I Robot' with Will Smith .
I liked it. Lots of action and very visual. Heart warming and good triumphs. The robots weren't terribly believable but that didn't really matter, and Will's character is called Del Spooner which reminded me of a character from only fools and horses. Always amazes me how when one man is being attacked by a thousand high level robots he never gets hurt?
Anyways the weekend is over. 10 days till my birthday. I hate my birthday. Even Danz is away this year. She has a party and sleepover. Just me and Abby. Weren't birthdays so much better when we were kids....Or even younger. My special day. Now they just make me sad. Thinking how alone I am. How I used to have so many friends who'd come and see me and bring cards and flowers. Never mind. It will shift. I used to be the same about Christmas but I enjoy it now. I have my kittys to hug. I want another kitten!
xxx Posted by Hello

No comments: