Sunday, August 22, 2004

Savage Saturday

After an enormously long lie in (lazy bitch) I finally got up and we hit the shops. First stop was the Tattoo and body piercing shop. Abby was very nervous but trying hard not to show it. The shop is small bright with a couple of huge friendly looking tattooists. There was two rows of chairs filled up with nervy looking men and women. It appeared from listening though it was the women who were all having stuff done. In the back room, the den of pain there was a young girl having her back done. She was screaming loudly much to the amusement of her friends. A Chav bunch with white jeans high heels and scraped back hair.
The array of tattoos available to the public were posted over the walls. Ranging from about £15 to about £500. TBH there were none I'd have liked. I don't even like butterflies. There was a whole page of Disney ones...Winnie the Pooh, Bambi and Shrek. Now you tell me who'd have Disney on their butt?
Abby went next, as the piercings only take a few minutes. I was actually impressed with the procedure. It was clean and the equipment was medical. She lay down on the bed and I was waiting for her scream and he said that's it. All done. Boy was she proud of herself.
Then we hit town. Traffic was awful today and there was some motorcycle rally....Hundreds of them parked all over the place.
I bought a book on HMTL. I been tweaking the blog today and am very pleased with myself. HMTL is like a foreign language but I'm picking it up fast.
I bought some new bedroom curtains....Lush cream and lilac with tab tops but this meant I had to use a spanner thingy to undo the screws on the curtain pole. I am getting so good at DIY! So many jobs and no tears.
Then we collected Danika and the two of them compared scars. Danika is on the laptop talking to her sweetheart from Egypt who wants her and Abby to fly over next year and visit him (I think not) He's a Christian apparently (odd) and has just told her God knows everything he wants the Beast for you. I think he means best. Hmph. She's now telling him she's a witch. Maybe he'll build a pyramid for her.
Walk like an Egyptian.



No comments: