Thursday, January 06, 2005

Talking of heinous things

Guardian Unlimited Arts news Mike Read plans charity single for tsunami relief
Oh feck. In the face of such human tragedy, looms another charity single. Worse even than That tosser Steve Brocklepisspot or what ever his name is.
Why oh Why do we have to have this type of 'pop-aid'? Are we not simply capable of donating money ourselves? And we have millions of people have without thought dipped in their wallets and given selflessly.
But hey not so (it seems) Cliff and Mike...They have to make a single to raise their own bloody profiles during the relief effort.
Look at me I'm Cliff Richard (you know the one with the Miss You Nights Perfume) I'm so good God has a new heaven all kitted out just for me with white suits and tennis rackets.
Buy my single and you'll feel good about yourselves.

Boycott please and donate the fiver yourself. You will have done it, given the fiver directly to those who need it. Not through some pathetic medium.

2 comments:

Jude said...

Steve Brocklepisspot haha. Have nice time with mickey.

David said...

Mike Read ?? He must need to raise his profile, I thought he was long gone....what a tosser !