Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Coach Kills kisser

BBC NEWS/ Passenger dies after 'last kiss'
I read about this in the morning and I've been thinking about it all day. What a horrific thing to have happened. But how many other near miss tragedy's are there everyday on our busses.
The job of a bus driver can't be easy with the traffic and sometimes obnoxious passengers. But all of us must have net at least one totally unfriendly vile bus driver in our times.
When Danielle was about 18 months I put her on a bus and turned to put down the stroller and he took off with my baby in the bus.
I was thinking about that poor guy who died. I bet his luggage was on the coach. That's why he tried so hard to get the driver to stop. But that bastard wasn't going to, no matter what, and it ended up in a horrific and tragic death that could have been prevented with a little patience.
Horrid bus drivers? Ask Spaceminx. She's met a few in her time.!

No comments: