Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Kids and more kids

We had Rainbows last night. Collette wanted to plant Mustard and cress seeds with the girls and got all the gear ready but amazingly it's not the season for Mustard and cress seeds!
So we decorated biscuits in lovely pink icing mixed by my own fair hand.
Three little ones that we've had for two years went 'up' to Brownie Guides last night. It was quite sad as they're such lovely girls, plus one of them got really upset, nerves I think. I gave her hugs and reminded her how she used to kiss all the boys in nursery school...and she was soon laughing.
All three were worried that Brown Owl would shout. I nearly choked laughing. I'm the world's biggest shouter. Collette's always telling me off for being too hard. Thing is I actually don't think they take me seriously. Maybe that's my problem at home.
I had to drive Abby to school twice as she forgot something this morning! She finally vacuumed her room but she's not happy because she can't find anything.
I paid the last ten pounds for Danz school camp...You reckon 80 quid for a weekend is a lot? Oh well she'll enjoy it. I'm just pissed they don't do camp for teenagers. I'd pay double! ;P

1 comment:

clarrie said...

make Abby join girl guides. Pick a guide group that does lots of camping. Who cares about badges, you want one where they take your kids away all the time. My guide group took us away for weekends and whole weeks in the holidays.