Sunday, January 23, 2005

Sunday Woes

I'm really pissed off today. Lots of things really. The day just hasn't been a good one at all. My self worth is slipping and damn it, I've been so good all week.
Fuck everything.
I bought a table lamp from Asda. A normal ordinary nothing fancy table lamp. I can't however find a bulb to fit it. FFS Why can't they just sell lamps that fit normal bulbs.

It's my Dad's birthday and they nipped in to see us. Abby was quite obnoxious to everyone and I was ashamed of her attitude. I know she didn't mean it, but just sometimes.........
The washing is threatening to over tip and take over the house. I think we need to stop wearing clothes.
I'm very worried about Bailey tomorrow and her operation. The mornings going to be fraught, trying to get her to the vets and go to work in Monday Morning traffic.
And today I hate everyone and everything and want to hide under my duvet. Apart from that the day is just great.

No comments: