Monday, January 31, 2005

Monday Blues

Hello
I had a crap day of the highest degree. Bristol seems to be infested with swarms of temporary traffic lights everywhere. It's truly bad here. Why anyone would want to come here I will never know.
Work was really hell. I got criticised for doing something, I took it ok, but after I felt like crap.
I can't elaborate on work today because the issues were too sensitive but it was hard going. I was late home and Danz was sat on the doorstep.
I wanted to call a friend to apologise for being particularly stupid. But it ended up all wrong and now I feel worse and I'm tired and crap.
Need a holiday. Wish I could make everything right. Wish the summer would come. Wish I didn't feel quite so alone all the time.
My own fault though, no-one to blame but myself.
Start again. If at first you don't succeed keep trying. Start again. Never give up. Eventually you'll get a break. Just hope it's not my neck :)

No comments: