Sunday, January 16, 2005

Sunday

Well that's the birthday weekend over and done with. Today I had most of the family round for tea. It was ok. I spent ages (well an hour or so)getting food ready and stuff and hardly anything was eaten but hey...I'd rather have too much than not enough. I felt a bit guilty. I slept until 2pm.... I woke up and saw the clock and freaked. Damn I must have needed sleep. All day I've been a bit hazy. I didn't get the kids any dinner. Nor our little guest. I offered them all some soup at 2pm but they all refused. A bit of a failure yet again.
Tomorrow I'm going to make Chicken stew to make up for it. They ate well at tea-time but I hope Collette's little girl was ok.
My sister was asking me about being bi-polar. I felt happy. I was pleased they were trying to understand and talk about it.
Her step daughter and son are just adorable. The little boy gave me a huge hug and kiss when he left. I think we made firm friends there on holiday.
Bit worried about Bailey. She's been awful quiet this afternoon and feels hot. Maybe she doesn't like her new collar? I dunno, hope she's not getting poorly again.

No comments: