Monday, January 17, 2005

Radio One

You know how much I detest Chris Moyles. Abby insists on Having radio One on the way to school. His voice grates on me and I cringe the whole time. He's a hateful sexist man. Humourless and obnoxious. Today they had Lemar showing up at some 17 year old girls school. She was over whelmed and gushing about it all. Lemar is apparently spending the day there at some school in Christchurch Dorset.
Yawn
It's all been done before and Lemar is hardly A list celeb FFS.
But the thing that got me was he asked the on the spot reporter what the 17 year old was like. 'She sounds nice' He said. 'Is she attractive?' There was a pause and a cough then nothing. Obviously the girl wasn't in the category of Hollyoaks Babes. Sexist pig. Chris Moyles is in the same league as the blatanly sexist John McCririck. Both of those men are on my men I'd most like to Bobbet category.
(I'm nice really)

No comments: