Thursday, January 27, 2005

TV

I refuse to entitle this post Fahrenheit 9/11
Now I think Bush is a twat, I dislike him greatly. But I refuse to be rail roaded into believing something just because I'm told it's true.
Fahrenheit 9/11 has to be taken tongue in cheek.
I remember a conversation I had with some online prat a while back. He'd been to see this film at the cinema. He told me I HAD to see it. It was seriously mind bending. It was the truth.(He also told me that we were destined to be together forever and that the spirit of 'Sitting Bull' walked by his side and predicted a long and passionate life together....riight)
This guy was incredibly stupid.
I honestly think this pushy film possibly helped Bush to win the Election. Because most people with a mind of their own, think like me.
The plot for Team America has the Actors of the world actually helping the terrorists. They're fighting (mistakenly but with passion because they think they're right) for the wrong side. It also has Michael Moore as a Suicide Bomber entering The World Police's HQ and blowing it to smithereens. After seeing Fahrenheit 9/11 this makes more sense. It's very clever.
I'm not going to watch this anymore. I prefer to read stuff and make up my own mind. I'm kinda feisty like that.
Anyways Anatomy for Beginners is on later. I reckon I could just about disembowel a human being now. And a note to the person who came here looking for
"Denis...Anatomy for beginners" Bugger off I saw him first!

1 comment:

M@rla said...

I hate Bush as much as the next person, but Michael Moore is a lying, grandstanding, manipulating bastard. You're right, he only helped Bush's cause with that twaddle. It makes it look like there's no legitimate case against Bush, that we must resort to exaggeration and outright lies to defame him. The truth would be damaging enough.