Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Black

I'm worried. About things. I've been upset about the cat. I have to take her back to the vets. I'm worried the journey will hurt her more. I had a letter from the post office returning my Home Insurance money. I don't understand what that's all about. A letter from the police saying they're going to arrest the woman who used to live her. I hope they don't think it's me.
I phoned everyone I know but no-one is in. And one person obviously didn't want to talk to me. (Edit...ok I was wrong they were just busy busy...)
Ok pull myself together. I don't need anyone anyways. I'm fine on my own. Stuff everything.
Abby's tickets for her show go on sale today. She's taken about 30 pounds from my purse. God knows why. She's getting wound up about whose coming to see her. I got the sodding dates wrong and am working the first two days. The baby from yesterday is very sick indeed and that's upset me. Might have been doing the job a long time but sick babies still get your heart.
So it's me and my blog for company. A good combination if you ask me.

No comments: