Monday, January 24, 2005

Anatomy For Beginners

I'm avidly watching the Channel 4 human body programme tonight. I find the whole thing fascinating. I visited body worlds when it was in London and have to say it was probably the most brilliant exhibition I have ever seen.
ze professorI was lucky enough to meet Professor Gunther von Hagens, he was there the day we went. A strange little man. I personally think he reminds me of a Dr Frankenstein kind of person with his hat and accent.
They've just removed a dead man's whole body skin. Smacks a little of Slaughter of the Lambs! I'm surprised the skin was removed so easily.
But for me the most interesting aspect of the show is the very fine Denis. The young, handsome and totally naked but alive body builder. What a fine body that man has. And wow a very full lunch box. (Lets hope we see more of him as the week goes on.)
Ha they're removing his skull to expose his brain (not Denis, the body!!) I'm smiling at the reaction of the audience. How I love a bit of gore.

No comments: