Friday, January 28, 2005

Thanks Goodness it's Friday

Last night I had a nightmare. I was being eaten alive by a monster. He was trying to pull off my head and had his long evil tongue in my hair and claws digging in like talons.
I woke up to find Kizzy...My middle cat clawing my head and eating my hair. She's the weirdest out of the three. Middle cat syndrome maybe.
Then of course Abby woke up puking etc etc.
The prospect of the 12 hour shift loomed ugly. But it was the last day I was working with Doctor C. I'll miss her. She's so lovely. She's the doctor on the honeymoon tsunami.
The day started off ok. Got busy in parts, always something to do though.
We had some lush kids in and a couple of obnoxious little gits as well. Bless.
I caught our House Officer watching Beebies Boogie. Today was how to do the mango dance. Essential viewing.
I did get a treat today though with quite a few dishy men in lush suits wandering around. Plus one rather attractive detective with the most attractive cornflower blue shirt and matching tie. How I love a man with an eye for colour.
We had a convo about how much the police force was like the Bill and how I got all my essential nursing skills from Holby. Wish I did though because if I'd been a Holby nurse I'd have had him naked and gagging for it in the linen cupboard, no problem.


No comments: