Monday, January 24, 2005

Jan 24th

How did you feel today? A bit down, fed up? Hmm scientists reckon that today is the most depressing day of the whole year. January 24th...It's proximity to Christmas. A week until most pay days. The cold and bleak winter weather all add up to us feeling grumpy and miserable.
Well my little Trin readers. Be happy because
A, I've had enough sodding depression for all of us
B, Stick with me and life will never be dull. Crazy Mad but never dull.
C, You're all invited to my birthday party.

My local radio Station played cheerful music all day to brighten up Bristol. Well just great but it was interspersed with adverts for Diarrhoea relief, Thrush medication, Herpes Cream and fecking Coldseal Window adverts. Lovely Just Lovely. Roll on the Summer.

No comments: