Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Wednesday

Today I bought a Dyson...Ok I know I've bought more vacuums than Argos has last year. But maybe now this one will last. Besides Dysons pick up the dirt you didn't even know you had. I vacuumed through the house and marveled at the little tub filling up.
I made lasagne. It was horrid, but the girls said it was good. I hate my own cooking. Plus I went to the gym. Met a girl I used to know there and spent ages chatting.
I feel good today, as if yesterday sorted out a few worries I had and now I can relax. Onward to the future I say!
Oh yes Bailey has her Op Monday. I have no idea how I'm going to starve her Sunday night. She eats more than the other two put together.
Work tomorrow and it's ENT clinic day. Yeuk. Loads of people and lots of stress.
Hugs
xxx

1 comment:

David said...

I have a Dyson...they ROCK !