Saturday, January 22, 2005

A Change


Ok a scene from Changing rooms a la Bristol. I want to go a bit more hippy. I hate formal. I wanted to change the front room a bit. Make it less stern. More individual. So I bought up some sale Voile in a deep purple with a sheen and layered it on the back wall. Then bought this beautiful throw which I've put on the sofa. To begin with I didn't like it. It doesn't fit the rest of the room, but maybe gradually I'll sort the rest out. I'm a candles and music person. Anyways It's a bit different.
We went shopping today and Danz bought a Sylvanian family Windmill which I spent all afternoon putting together and crying at Little Women on UK Living.
The damn shoplifters came round selling a ring...hmph. I was short and said no and shut the door. I was going to have a go about Thursday night but what's the point? Apparently they did a few house calls that night and were totally out of their heads with drugs and booze.
I'm now watching the Cardiff Tsunami Appeal. It's bloody good as well. Disappointed The Manics didn't sing Tsunami. Mind poss wouldn't have been appropriate rather like the 1000 pupil all girls school who did a sponsored Mexican Wave. Apt? Eeek. Posted by Hello

No comments: