Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Wednesday Wonders

The kitten is better. I took her to the vets this afternoon and her temp was normal and she was back to herself again. The mystery of why she was so poorly was solved though. She was in season when they operated. It always makes for a much more difficult operation and post having her ovaries removed her poor little hormones are shot. The traumas of being female.
I think she was hallucinating these past few days. Everytime I sat by her on the sofa with my knee up she went crazy. She jumped back, prodded it with her paw and ran away shaking. FFS My cat is scared of my knees?
I just had a rather nice hour shopping and gymming. Abby has drama club and Danielle had after school club so I was child less. I did 14 lengths and had a jacuzzi and a sauna.
There were lots of men there this afternoon. Some in very revealing swim trunks. Yellow or white isn't a good colour to wear esp if you have a big black bush lurking under there. It's those trunks that come down to their knees that's the worse. Now I dislike speedos unless your an Olympic swimmer with a six pack...But most Brit men seem to have kegs instead.
But those long swim shorts are actually quite see through and quite put me off my stroke today. I just had to look. It's compulsory. Trin's Law.
I asked the staff about Slimming Tablets today. They're pushing the sales like crazy there. I wonder if they do work? Should I try them? Is the world ready for a super slim fit babe Trinity?

1 comment:

clarrie said...

Before you give these people your money, ask them to show you the published, peer reviewed studies showing that the pills work and are safe. Any reputable company would be happy to do so. And ask them for details of their medicine's MCA license, too. And read this. If they tell you "it's safe cos it's herbal", poke with a large stick.

And if inspite of all this you must take the snake oil, talk to your doctor first. You have to be certain there will be no adverse interference with other meds.