Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Scot's Doc's get all technical

GPs' surgery offers text option:

"A Scottish medical practice is ringing in the changes by allowing patients to make appointments, order prescriptions and receive medical advice by text. "

Next thing we'll be having a computerised GP. Actually if I didn't have to see those miserable old bags on my Gp's reception I'd be quite happy. Trouble is my GP's are so old they probably don't know how to text.
The young female doctor keeps writing prescriptions for Homeopathic remedies that the pharmacy haven't heard of. I think she's secretly a white witch.
Hey, just thought. We could do picture messaging of our afflicted parts. I could have sent him a lovely shot of my bruised bum over Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

R's doctors (he is silly and won't change to mine tsk) won't even let you order a repeat prescription by normal phone! you have to call in, in person, to request it. then call back next day to get it. FFS.