Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Tuesday

I haven't been right today. My head refuses to believe it should be awake! However I did take the girls into town at 9am to the sales. Don't bother you lot. It was crap. Hardly anything there at all. The girls had Woolworth Vouchers. I hate it when they get vouchers for a specific shop. As always happens they couldn't find anything they really wanted, so ended up with, ok that will have to do stuff.
I did get a groovy clock and butterfly tee light holder in town. Plus some Christmas tee spoons and a Christmas tee-towel...All of it half price in the sales...hmmm stuff I could possibly have lived without though.
This afternoon Danika came round and is staying the night, hence my non-presence on the PC. She hogs it all day. I did manage to post you a few pics though.
I watched a little bit of Casualty which I thought was terrible...To see your fav characters all burned up and mangled but the hilarious bit was right at the end when the Christmas music came in.
Then ITV's Holiday swap. It was fairly obvious that the New York Shopper family weren't going to like a Mormon retreat in Salt Lake City. Poor buggers.
That's the trouble with the Mormon religion. They do think they are so right and preach constantly. Mind I'm not saying the other family were any better, forcing that poor woman to shop till 1 am was ridiculous. This programme is so contrived to get the maximum hatred between families it's appalling.
Anyways work tomorrow. I'm worried because two of the girls from work got married on the 18th and 19th of December and are Honeymooning somewhere exotic. I pray it wasn't where the Tsunami hit. Hope to find out more tomorrow.

Loves you all with all my heart.
xxx

No comments: