Saturday, December 18, 2004

Today

I got up waay too early today. Why oh why is it I could lie in bed for ever if I have to work but on a day off, my eyes spring open and I have to get up.
I collected a parcel from the post office, went shopping amongst the madness of Beirut. Bedminster, full of old people and Families grabbing their bargains. Woolworths had one person on the till on the last Saturday before Christmas whilst 5 shop assistants were having a chat by the chocolate selection boxes laughing and joking. The man in the queue behind me started yelling how disgusting it was and one more girl opened a till.
I went into the toy shop and was laughed out, trying to find a Tamagotchi for a friend whose desperate. They're selling at way over 30 quid on eBay now.
This afternoon I dropped Abby off somewhere in Whitchurch. She was going into town with her mates and staying the night at Amy's.
Now after the last time she slept out and I didn't know where she was, plus the fact it's a vile night here. Pouring rain, cold and miserable. I've rung her numerous times to see if she's ok. Her phone's switched off. Now I'm really mad about this. I bought her the damn phone and I put the credit on...Why? So I can ring at any time and check she's ok. So the selfish little bitch switches it off ( I love her but she can make me mad, especially when I don't feel secure knowing where she is)
their father came round and shoved a card through the door. Didn't knock or say hi to the kids. Ok least he didn't bother me. But he's not seen them for ages. Surely anyone would have said hi. Danz was upset. But she was even more upset when she read the card. No 'Merry Christmas Darling'. Oh No. A long passage about how unloved he feels, how she hasn't bothered with him (she's 10 yrs old FFS) How he sits by the phone waiting for her to call him. It's always about him. Grow up jerk.

No comments: