Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas Day 2004

The best Christmas Day I've had in ages. Last night the girls finally went to sleep around midnight. I arranged the gifts and did the stockings with much hindrance from the kitten who attacked the stockings at every single opportunity.
Finally I got to bed at 1am and after getting back out to shout at cats and unlock Bailey from the Bathroom went to sleep.
The girls woke up at 5.30 and opened their stockings. No point telling them to go back to sleep at their age anymore.
Then I was wide awake and we all went down and did the great present opening. Abby got her camcorder and Nokia Phone. Danz had a pink Game Boy Advanced and a Sylvanian Family Cottage and accessories. The kitten loved the wrapping paper!
I had some gifts from friends..... Really lovely stuff.
I then went back to bed ...Oh yes lush sleep.
Danz woke me up at ten....uh oh. We were meant to be at my sister's at 11am. I did a panicky cauliflower cheese, Cheesy leek Bake and Parmesan Parsnips. Grabbed some clothes and drove to Whitchurch.
We were the last ones to arrive.
Anyways we had a nice day. A lovely dinner. I drank a couple of glasses of Champagne which went straight to my head. My presents were fine, everyone liked them.
I had three phone calls from my special three friends today.
And I've been fine. Not a sad thought, unhappy moment, nothing. A really good day.
Next door are having some party. The beat of S Club permeates the walls. They just knocked on the door to ask if they could buy a bottle of spirits from me cos they ran out.
FFS! I don't drink spirits...Well not a lot and they aren't having my vodka. What a cheek anyways. Needless to say I said no.
It's 10.30. The kids are asleep and I shan't be far behind.
Hope your Christmas Day was a good one.
Hugs and kisses
xxx

1 comment:

David said...

Hi there
party ? S Club Seven ??? Are they 12 year olds ????
Happy Xmas Trinity Glad you had a good day.
It was quiet here but great to see the kids