Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Taxi Service

Abby's still home from school...But we're working hard on her going back tomorrow. She came shopping with me today and drove me mad. Continually telling me to hurry up and was I finished yet? Never again. I like to shop alone and amble around looking at stuff.
Tonight I've ferried them both around. Abby went hospital visiting...Her mate Faye from Dance and Danz went to the school Disco.
I don't feel I've had a minute to myself.
I've decided the damn Christmas tree is coming down Boxing Day. The kitten has practically destroyed it :(
I found out today the sweet little girl who was my bridesmaid, is pregnant. Made me feel very old.
I've had about 5 Christmas Cards. I sent some out today to people. It's nice to remember others at this time I guess. I made the girls write a card to their father today....Most reluctant they were. Abby wouldn't tell me his address so I hope its gone to the right house. Mind he hasn't sent them a card.
Danz had a gift through the post today and she was thrilled. Bless her, she's always a very appreciative child.
10 days till Christmas. Everyone rushing around, trying to find the right gift for that loved one. I used to love Christmas with passion. Why don't I love it anymore?
Why don't I feel that spark of anticipation? Sometimes I don't think I'm capable of feeling anything anymore. I thought I loved someone once. I think I need a high. Trouble is they don't come when you want them. They choose their own times to come.
I think I understand why people turn to religion to fill their lives. But you know what? I don't believe in God. But I do believe in Rock and Roll. Go figure.

No comments: