Thursday, December 09, 2004

Crazy Old Day


Work. The final frontier. These are the voyages of the NHS a 100 year mission to seek out life and new civilisation. To boldly go were no Nurse has gone before. 12 hours spent, juggling beds. Trying to put patients in beds that don't exist. Calming frayed nerves. Being nice to people who aren't nice back and craving chocolate. It's winter in the NHS nothing changes. We have our Christmas tree up. It's awful. It's a silver one and all the decorations are silver. Has no one got any taste?
I decided I want a Spike Milligan book for Christmas. Spike was bi-polar, and a doctor at work said his book was really apt. I hope Santa is listening, I've been good this year. If a little self-centred and selfish at times and unworthy of my mates. Oh well there's always my birthday. 24 next year. A biggie for me! Posted by Hello

No comments: