Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Trin's 2004

The year draws to a close and I have to say that I might miss it. 2004 hasn't been too bad a year for me. 2001 2002 and 2003 were shit. All of them, actually 2000 was pretty grim too. I was glad to see the back of every single one of them.
So what's been different about this year?
Well I've had some adventures. Some of which I couldn't possibly post about here. 2004 marked the end of PK (p*pk*tt*n) can't write the word incase it gets search engineed. I loved PK an excellent website that I enjoyed...Too much and got me in trouble.
2004 was my coping year. When I started to deal with stuff instead of hiding under the duvet and crying a lot.
My Dad's Surgery was one big thing. Dealing with a crap Ex Husband. Coming to terms with my illness and realizing it's something I need to live with not mope about. (well the odd self pity moment)
Getting diagnosed as Bi-Polar was a jolt but so many people haven't been surprised at that. Maybe I should have known all along.
Discovering Bi-polar people aren't all Greek tragedy. Infact they can be funny, intelligent, articulate and talented. Spike Milligan was Bi-P. Axl Rose, Sting, Ben Stiller, Madonna, Peter Cook, Robin Williams, Florence Nightingale, Winston Churchill. The list is long. I'm in good company aren't I?
The year I decided if I want it have it...hmmm maybe that wasn't so good BUT I enjoyed it. I got my laptop, my digital camera and my iPod. How I love my Ipod. Only one person knows the story of how I got it...tsk. But it's my pride and joy. If I'm upset I'll lie in bed and three bars into Incubus I'm feeling brighter again. Everyone needs an Ipod. Don't waste your money saving 30 quid on something inferior. That little blue box is so lush.
I also bought myself a fair collection of Ann Summers gear this year. Don't ask...Just know. It was all good.
I rediscovered reading with a passion and books like His Dark Materials, Touching the Void and my faithful web books. I had some psychology cat books for Christmas. One book tells the tales of dysfunctional cats and how the cat Expert is sent in to find the problem and sort out the cat. Bloody heck. It's like that Nanny programme on TV with the kids from hell. They're the cats from hell, hissing and biting. One thinks that as with the naughty kids programme. If they hadn't been so spoilt in the first place they wouldn't need cat psychiatry.
2004 we got Bailey...(oh great!) Aww she's a sweetie. I joined my gym...That I really like.
Made some good friends. Still got my Marie. Stopped going to church because the vicar left. Went to London, Cardiff, Manchester. Met the director of Hell Boy.
Dunno that doesn't sound a lot does it? I guess it was to me.
Mainly I've come to terms with a lot. Went to work and seem to be fine there. And started this web site.
I love the internet.


No comments: