Monday, December 27, 2004

Kids free Kit

The Kids are at their beloved father's for the afternoon. It seems his brother and his kids are there too. So the girls will be happy. They love the little ones. Chris is 5 and Emily is nearly 3.
I wandered into Beirut to see the sales. Hmph load of rubbish. Tat for sale that they couldn't sell before Christmas. Now take 25% off and the whole world wants it. I did manage to spend some money on underwear for me though. A couple of pretty vest type things for the girls (Disney's gonna be cold) and some shopping in Asda. I bought a torch finally. The electric box sometimes shuts off and I have to fiddle with it in pitch black and each time I say 'I'll get a torch'.
Ok guys I'll watch the Wicker man....Is it on tonight or NYE? Guess I'll have to find the TV Quick hidden in some child's room under a mass of presents. But you someone switch on the lighthaven't inspired me with confidence in your choice. 1970's horror? Oh sure wasn't that just the most awesome horror decade :P (images of hammer house of horror spring up) The Bride of Dracula. You only had to switch on a light and the poor bastard turned to dust. Mind you, there were some gloriously frilly costumes and some amazingly wooden acting that is classic. Remember the great 'Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter ' and the unforgettable 'Dracula AD 1972' or Nastassia Kinski at 16 in 'To the Devil a Daughter' (I have to admit Dennis Wheatley books scare me big time)
So I'll watch Wicker man for Grumblemag and Spaceminx and I better be scared.

1 comment:

Jude said...

Are you saying you have never seen the wicker man? it is ace of aceness