Friday, December 10, 2004

Friday Round-Up

I did so not want to go to work today. For some reason, I'm tired stressed and my head's mixed up. My back also hurts and my head hurts. So spending the day decorating my ward was not what I wanted to do...But some fool had to make a start. I also forgot my tabs and ended up puking most of the morning. Think I was worse than the kids brought in.
I heard on the radio that Catherine Zeta Jones says she waited a good nine months before shagging Michael Douglas. This speaks volumes to me. Nothing to do with wanted to wait and make it special. Sod that. The best bit is the animal attraction, rip your clothes off beginning bit. Mind one look at his saggy balls would put me off for life.
I had delightful email from Colette
Cant believe you posted our conversation about the
vicar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will still want me though, salmon as well!!

We will have you round for Christmas when we are together!!!


And she reckons I'm the obsessive one?

Abby came home from school with awwwww a poorly tummy today. Hmph when I got home from work she'd rather 'helpfully' organised something for me (no not housework...Don't push it) She'd reorganized my favourites. Eeeeek now you all know your favs list is sacred. It may look disorganised to her but to me it made perfect sense.
Now my friend Clazza Is in the category ' internet shopping' and dear little Grumblemag is in 'Random Stuff' . The way her mind works. Good job her mum is completely sane :P

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Random Stuff sounds about right...