Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Three days to go

Someone left to have a baby in work today. We had a bit of a party and she got this plant from Marks and Spencers that looked like a fertility symbol. Work wasn't too bad, the cold snap seems to have halted the bugs for a while.
It's a big clinic tomorrow morning. I hate that particular clinic and we have to work with the playleader who drives me mad. She told me today she got a new kitten. She already has a dog called Bailey so she calls the kitten baileys. Hmmm (stupid bitch)
I was allowed home early tonight...Quite a bit early so I thought I'd stop at Sainsburys and get a few bits. Half of Bristol had the same idea.
It was packed. What made me a bit sad though was everyone seemed to have their partner with them. Helping them to shop. Mind god knows why the feck I was sad because the bastard ex never ever helped me shop anyways.
I had to buy a new bottle of Advocaat because mysteriously someone drank the first one.
At the checkout the girl spotting the uniform asked if I had any advice about chicken pox. Her 18 month baby has it. I am a Chicken Pox expert and gave her a list of stuff to get to make baby feel better. I love to be needed.
The kids have been to the hippodrome to see Julian Clary in Panto. Hope he doesn't fall off his beanstick.
Oh and Happy 16th Birthday Jamie. Hope you had a brilliant day. Hey!!!! It's big boy pants now mate!

No comments: