Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Robson

Last night's 'Christmas Lights' with Robson Green was fairly entertaining. An interesting comedy drama (miles better than crap like Doc Martin) about a family living and working together and their jealousy's of one another.
About half way through it seemed to get too silly and I lost interest but later on it grabbed me and I have to admit I cried at the end.
I do miss Robson Green on my TV. He's one of my fav actors. Always quality, reliable to entertain and a good actor. Remember the glory years of 'Soldier Soldier'.
I decided I'm going to miss Suranne Jones on Corrie. She's such a good actress as well and very pretty and easy to watch. Coronation Street has pissed all over Eastenders this year with it's powerful storylines and comedy moments.
It's 5am. I woke up with a headache. It's the kids last day at school...Though Abby finishes at 12.00. So that's it. Christmas is nearly here. If I hear bloody Band Aid one more time I think I will die. It's grating on me so badly. Maybe it's because I did it all the first time around. When I hear those first opening bars, my toes curl up and I get all tense.
In Woolworths Saturday, during my brief stay in the shop they played it FOUR times and Joni Mitchell once.
Maybe I should wear my Ipod when I go shopping? Oh I ordered my Ipod those Ipod socks . Shall I send you a pair Jude?

1 comment:

Jude said...

I want ipod sock my ipods toes are COLD.