Friday, December 17, 2004

Friday

Hooray the weekend is here! Work was hectic today...For everyone except me! I had a greatly quiet day. The wards were full so I couldn't have any admissions. I spent the day catching up paperwork and wrapping gifts for the kids who are coming to my unit next week.
We did have a visit from the morning DJ's at Vibe 101. They popped in to see me and introduce themselves. I think they were in giving gifts to the kids.
'Do you listen to Vibe' One asked. 'No' I said...'You play crap music'
The nurse showing them around went red. 'Oh I'm an indie rock lover' I said, 'Libertines, strokes, Kings of Leon'
They asked me what I listened to and I gave them the lowdown on what I felt was wrong with today's commercial radio stations. We gossiped about Chappers on Radio One's antics and how crap Moyles is.
'Hmm you don't like a lot do you' One pointed out.
Umm Morning radio? No they're quite right there.
(BTW I still don't get why one of them was dressed as a vicar?)

No comments: