Thursday, December 30, 2004

A day with the Kids

I think the kids are getting stir crazy. The Christmas Holidays though full of excitement are cold and wet and spent indoors. Abby has been watching her way through an entire series of Kingdom Hospital. Danz has read one chapter of Lemony Snickett. She's also the biggest soap fan I know. She watches every single one of them avidly.
They went to the cinema AGAIN this afternoon and I went shopping. It was nice walking round on my own without them arguing. I picked up a few things mostly for Danz. She's easier to buy for than Miss Fussy Knickers. Anyways I didn't get away lightly as the older one made me take her to Asda where she picked out a substantial amount of stuff...For her holiday of course!
Abby's DVD player came today. And she gave me the money for it. Why do people buy anywhere but online?
They're so excited about our little holiday. They've really had a great Christmas. I'm glad....But boy could I do with a break from them!!!

No comments: