Thursday, December 30, 2004

Grumpy

I'm sad now. I take people at face value too much. I also forgive too easily. For Can anybody find me somebody to love? (Queen)example I sent an old friend a birthday and Christmas card. Put my email address in it. I never got a response. She obviously doesn't want anything more to do with me. Maybe I shouldn't have tried? I dunno.
I'm too trusting and open. I've got better I think but Collette's always telling me off for telling complete strangers my life history.
So what can I do to make myself happy again? I'd post a gratuitous pussy picture if I didn't think Collette would phone me up tomorrow and yell at me.
(Hope she rings me up)
I'm going to download a naughty Ipod book from Itunes. That should be fun! Hey bet you lot didn't know you could do that. Oh yes my ipod is a personal organiser. It plays games. Has an alarm clock. You name it my Ipod does it. It even vacuums the bathroom and washes up on Fridays. Jealous aren't you all. Ha!
Loves you
Well most of you anyways
xxx

No comments: