Tuesday, June 06, 2006

hello you lot

A quiet blogging week? I've been stressed out about finances BUT I'm on top of it. I have an appointment with the debt people next week. They call me and were really positive and helpful.
Abby's exams are trundling on. She had maths yesterday. I felt evil when she got back. She said it went terribly. She said there was a big algebra section. They may as well been speaking Russian as she has never heard of the word Algebra before let alone been taught it.
Damn crap school.
She also reeled off a few questions that she had no idea about. I'd say with pretty good conviction that the school has failed her where Maths is concerned!
She wants a chocolate fountain for her birthday. A reminder of our brilliant post office tower day. I can't afford some birthday friends treat for her next week, so I've said she can have a party here.
Remember the last party here? I said never again! But I do like Abby's friends. They're cool and ace and I'm sure we'll be ok. So it's pizza, punch and chocolate fountain next week. And no dramatics. Fingers crossed.

No comments: