Thursday, June 15, 2006

tomorrow

westonbirt
"And then I looked up at the sun and I could see
Oh the way that gravity turns for you and me
And then I looked up at the sky and saw the sun
And the way that gravity pulls on everyone
On everyone..."
Embrace 2005

Forestry Commission - Westonbirt Arboretum - EMBRACE

This is where me and Spring are going tomorrow evening. Hope it's a really hot summers evening. I'm missing the Grace Eviction so it better be bloody good!!!
Springs driving. We went out for lunch in the car with the top off today... Bless him ,he got up and took Abby to school in the topless car and we picked Danz up so she wasn't left out (they went to school at different times) Danz's face was a picture when we stopped to get her. She was thrilled. Doesn't take a lot to please her.
Hmm Embrace? Not sure about the official England song though guys.... One to forget I think.

1 comment:

Jude said...

Oh that sounds good! Better than BB anyday. I like your Da Vinci quote I went to see that it was stupid.