Sunday, June 11, 2006

nooooo

I'm not answering withheld numbers. Yesterday there were several. At 17.10 there was another one. Being fed up with them I answered.
Big mistake.
The voice said "Pilkington.... Arthur here"
OMG A voice from the past and one I didn't ever wish to here again. The Stalker. The guy who sat outside my house once (as far as I know) marking my movements.
He said he was sat on his bed and I popped into his head (yeah right) he wanted to know how I was.
He droned on for 5 minutes about his ailments. His recent time in hospital when he was a deaths door. His loneliness, his car, his ex wife.... blah blah. I was beginning to panic as to how I was going to get rid of him when my neighbour came in to borrow something. I told him I had to go. His last question was "Are you courting yet?" Courting???
I said Yes, and he said he'd call me again sometime and went.

No comments: