Thursday, June 08, 2006

bristol traffic hell

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with driving to work in the mornings. Bristol traffic seems to get worse by the day. Yesterday I got stuck behind a scaffolding lorry that either went at 10 miles per hour or went so fast I thought all the poles were going to fall off. The traffic was nose to tail most of the way in. I got nearly to the hospital and a black car (pictured above) parked beside me pulled out suddenly. I stopped. He gave me a filthy look and gestured abuse.
I waited a few seconds for him to finish pulling out but he didn't move. So I pulled forward at the exact moment he decided to pull out again.
He started shouting abuse and being a total dick head. I gestured to let him out and he pulled away.
One question though, where were his fecking indicators?
If he'd indicated I'd have let him out anyways... But I guess when your driving a new black posh car you feel vindicated not to use them? Dickhead.
I parked next to a car brandishing England flags. They're even infiltrating work.
We have one of those Book People drop offs at work. Absolute crap but they do quite well out of us. I noticed yesterday he was selling England car flags at a pound a time.
Work was ok. Horrid vile little doctor is on night duty. I decided to tell him he needs a change of vocation. I decided Mortuary Pathology would suit him. I told the other doctors and they laughed. A nervous little 'what are you like' laugh. He better not come back next week and upset me. I'm ready for him. Bet he drives a black car.
On the way home the chosen vehicle to get stuck behind was a skip lorry. Now they are my most hated things of all. They just stop in the middle of the road with their ugly dirty skips and 'sod off' to the traffic around them. Rude dirty and slow. I managed to over take him on the dual carriageway to find him overtaking me a few minutes after by driving like a maniac and pushing in front of a car, nearly causing a pile up. Then he slowed down and had loads of traffic all queued up behind him. Twat.
Do these people have driving licenses?

No comments: